The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Dante Valentine Spire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Dante Valentine Spire Empty
PostSubject: Dante Valentine Spire   Dante Valentine Spire EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am

Full Name: Dante Valentine Spire
Sex: Male
Species (Angel, Fallen Angel, Nephilim, Mortal): Nephilim
Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Long, wavy, dark
Height: 6' 4"
Body type: Muscular, tall, burly, light skin, lean
Description: Square chin and jaw, muscular, tall, full lips, wide eyes, romanesque nose, handsome
Personality: Brave, bold, mysterious, compassionate, loving
(Depends on species) Immortal parent: Lucifer
(Depends on species) Mortal parent: Katherine Spire
(Depends on species) Supernatural abilities: Extremely strong and fast, nearly indestructable, can transform, contort, and manipulate his body into any substance or creature
Flaws: Often very aggressive and stubborn in battle, his power drains his physical energy, his forms are limited based on enviroment and surroundings
Hobbies: Reading, teaching, fighting, training, caring
In a relationship with: August Morgan
Group (Providence, Grigori, Neutral): Providence
Weapon: None
Biography: He was born in Europe at a very young age and then taken to New York, United States, Dante had a childhood in hiding. His mother tried to protect him from Lucifer, but soon, he was found and his mother was killed. After defeating Lucifer at the age of sixteen, he left high school and went into hiding. When he was a grown man, he founded Providence.
RP Example (OPTIONAL): Brothers and sisters, fallen along the way, along our journey, may I just pray and say that what an honor this is. What an honor this is that I might free you from your chains. What an honor that you might fight along side me against the forces of wickedness and whichever forms they may present themselves in. Brothers and sisters, let the divine will be done. Let Providence look down upon us and see victory.
I shouldn't be alive. I know I have a job to do, but I don't desreve to live most days. What have I done for Adonai that he allows me to live in partial peace. I am the son of Lucifer, the monster that brought everything evil in the world. Maybe, someday, my Lord will give me the answers I yearn for. Someday...
Notes: Founder of Providence. He is the one of the three living sons of Lucifer. Loyal to Adonai

Dante Valentine Spire Untitl10 Dante Valentine Spire Gaspar10
Back to top Go down
https://providence.forummotion.com

Dante Valentine Spire
Page 1 of 1