The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Robot Master's Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(((-[:.:]-)))
Admin
(((-[:.:]-)))

Robot Master's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Robot Master's Mansion   Robot Master's Mansion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 pm

We have a potential security breach. We have lost contact with outer perimeter units. Be advised: self-unit moving to investigate... ALERT! AL--
I hurled a blast of energy at the small hovering robot. I hit a wall and became motionless. I picked up the disk and held it up to my face. "I know you can see me. I'm going to tell you a number: the number is one...."
It seems we have an unwelcome intruder, my children. It seems someone has tracked us down. But the chase is only one half the hunt... Kill him. the robot master ordered.
I heard the gathering of robots behind the main entrance. I hurled a huge blast of energy into the door, shattering it into splinters and destroying the robots.
To arms my children! Protect your master! The Robot master shouted.
I tapped a robot ripping it apart instantly. I dodged a laser, and was hit in the back of the head by a robot with large metal hammers. I regained my balance and snickered.
Thats not possible! The hammer shattered and the arm was bent beyond movement.
"One". The robot master ran, and sent hoards of robots to protect him. I through a wave of energy eliminating each one. I followed the robot master, repeating, "one". He locked himself in a safe running to the back, pleading. I hurled a blast of energy melting the metal of the safe door.
Please! What do you want!
I pulled out a disc and showed him. "I'm going to ask you one question. You have one chance to answer it. Just one. These are launch codes for an underground nuclear weapons facility located in Vermont. The facility houses pershing long-range missiles armed with plutonium isotope warheads, which are aimed at large portions of the Carribean, mainly Romanica. That nation is currently harboring a prisioner of war, and I would really like to hurt him. So my question is... how do you activate the launch codes?"
Back to top Go down

Robot Master's Mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Watchers :: New York City :: Secluded Parts of NY-
Jump to: