The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner Empty
PostSubject: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

I walked with Dante and Aiken to the cells. A small monitor next to the cell door asked for identification. I typed in my name and said clearly in the speaker. "August Isabella Morgan."
I typed in the secruity code and opended Cell 006. "Here you go, Dante." I turned to Aiken.
"I believe Mr. Turner will be quite comfortable here." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://providence.forummotion.com
(((-[:.:]-)))
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm

I snickered, "you know I'll get out, nothing can contain me, I will find a way out..."
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:29 pm

I spat on the thick plexi-glass window. "To hell with you!"

I grabbed August around the waist and brought her close to me. "Don't let him get under your skin, baby." I kissed her, but I could tell she was still angry. "Aiken, can you finish up here?"
Back to top Go down
https://providence.forummotion.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I nodded. I locked the data base and turned to Chevelle, "We will interrogate you later...if you don't rot in here, then I will make you pay for killing those innocent people." I turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 pm

CURRENTLY ESCAPED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner   Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner Empty

Back to top Go down

Cell Number 006: Currently Occupied by Chevelle Turner
Page 1 of 1