The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

The Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(((-[:.:]-)))
Admin

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 pm

I walked in quietly but quickly, I approached Aarron and smiled. "That was a brilliant speech My lord."
Back to top Go down
Con Man

Con Man

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 pm

I didn't even need to look up as I heard the door glide open. I knew it was Solaris. "Greetings, Solaris. And yes I found the speech really got the message across. What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 pm

"I have some information from a spy at Providence. It appears they are planning to come here. I wasn't able to get much information but I at least know that. I will try to contact the spy again. I'll be sure to bring you more information if I get any. What do you wish to do about the members of Providence that plan to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Con Man

Con Man

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 pm

"If their mission is diplomatic, I will speak to them. If further information suggests that they are on to our alliance, quite simply, blow them up. They must not know of our collaberation. The UN is already nosey enough about my affairs. I don't need a bunch of unorganized, Bible-reading, trigger-happy morons knocking down my door, either. Just what is Providence, exactly? Sounds more like a protest group than anything else. What exactly do they do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

"We Grigori have hellish powers and work to destroy peace. Providence is a group of Grigori who have turned to fight on the side of 'good'. They are rather annoying, they try to eliminate the Grigori..."
Back to top Go down
Con Man

Con Man

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

"Look, I don't want to know about what ever religious war this is. All I know is you need soldiers and I've got them. If this group is influential enough to have boys in the White House, then I suppose it's definately a force to be reckoned with. I'll help however I can militarily. After all, the only good Christian is a dead one. We can at least agree on those terms."
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm

"Yes, sir." I answered. "I'll reconnect with the spy." I informed him, I turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room
Page 1 of 1