The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Confused, but i'm trying...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yesterday Violet Knight

Yesterday Violet Knight

Location : "i don't care what we do, i gotta get out of this place, because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong; i'm reliving yesterday" [pencey prep, yesterday]

Confused, but i'm trying... Empty
PostSubject: Confused, but i'm trying...   Confused, but i'm trying... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Full Name: Yesterday Violette Knight
Sex: female
Species (Angel, Fallen Angel, Nephilim, Mortal): mortal
Eyes: big, round, blue-gray-green. Long eyelashes
Hair: naturally dirty blond, but dyes it dark brown with streaks of electric, navy, and sky blue as well as streaks of various purples. Wavy to just below her shoulders with layers and long, blunt bangs
Height: 5'1
Body type: petite
Description: kind of goth-ish. Very theatrical, and intentionally over-the-top. Pale with full lips and a few freckles. Small feet, biggish hands, super tiny waist, low cheekbones, and a kind of angular nose
Personality: artistic, and very dramatic and over the top. Music and art are her passions, as well as drama. She is a total music snob, and a vegan. Due to her veganism, she has health problems and is constantly in the hospital. She is a really standoffish and strange girl, but once you get to know her, she's the energizer bunny. Sunglasses and drum included. She believes in being her own person, and makes the majority of her clothes. What she doesn't mAke is generally bought in thrift shops. She's naturally very curious, and short tempered. Because of both of those she can come off as very immature.
(Depends on species) Immortal parent:
(Depends on species) Mortal parent: lives with her dad Jared Knight. Mom left when she was very young
(Depends on species) Supernatural abilities:
Flaws: short temper, can be kind of nosy, total klutz
Hobbies: making clothes, acting, singing, drawing, painting, makeup and hair, playing her piano, violin, guitar, bass, drum, and various random instruments. Going to concerts
In a relationship with:
Group (Providence, Grigori, Neutral): she's oblivous at the moment
Weapon:
Biography: lives with her dad, and her mom left when she was 4. Never had many friends. Nothing really remarkable
RP Example (OPTIONAL):
Notes: craaazy
Back to top Go down
(((-[:.:]-)))
Admin
(((-[:.:]-)))

Confused, but i'm trying... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused, but i'm trying...   Confused, but i'm trying... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Yeah, its good.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Confused, but i'm trying...
Page 1 of 1