The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Starbucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

I sat at a lonely table in Starbucks. I watched as busy people rushed by the windows in their everyday lives. I looked up into the lights and towers of Times Square. Suddenly, someone brushed past my table and I quickly hid my hands, fearing that they could see the Pentagram branded to my palm. I wrapped my fingers gingerly around my mug of coffee and waited.

I saw my man in the window of Starbucks, just where he said he would be. Feeling excited, I hurried to the entrance and walked to his table. "Dante!" I bent down and kissed him. He smiled. "Hey, baby." I sat in a chair next to him and set down my purse. He slid a second coffee cup in my direction. "Thanks."

Last edited by Reverend on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://providence.forummotion.com
(((-[:.:]-)))
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 pm

I walked quietly into Starbucks, followed closely by two men of the military, each holding an assult riffle. I ordered a tall coffee to go and turned seeing two members of Providence. I grabbed my coffee and walked over to them. "Dante, August, long time no see." I said, "At ease men," I ordered, they lowered their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm

I didn't physically move, but my eyes followed him. I took a sip of my coffee. "Aiken." I smiled. "It's good to see you." My brow wrinkled. "I've been meaning to talk to you about some matters."

I smiled uneasily. Normally when Aiken was in town, there was bad news. "Hello Aiken." I brushed my hair out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 pm

I nodded to the direction of August. "And what would those matters include?"
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 pm

"There are two countries in the Mediterranean area called Romanica and Calveria." I paused to look at him, to see if he was still paying attention. Aiken was known for just wanting people to 'get to the point.' I continued. "Romanica is under control of a dictator known as Germanicus Aarron. Lately, he's been terrorizing the holy country of Calveria. It is believed that Aarron is using the resources of the Grigori to rid Calveria of its Christian influences."

This was the first I had heard of the situation besides many news reports of Aarron's reformations. "Are you positive that the Grigori is responsible?" I chewed on my lip.

I took August's hand. I could see she was nervous. She despised the Grigori nearly as much as she loved me and he Lord. "It's only rumors that the Grigori are responsible, but it seems like thier work. There have also beens reports that Aarron has been supporting the Grigori finacially. Though it's only rumors, it seems like something they would do."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm

I nodded, "The military keeps me well informed. We have addressed the situation and have aimed several of our nukes and other missiles at that country, we fear war even in our own country. We've been tracking down a member of the Grigori, we plan on capturing him and inerrogating him."
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I jumped from my chair. "Nukes?! Are you crazy?" I slammed my fist on the table. "Nukes will endanger innocent people. Our only threat is Aarron himself, not the people! This is not what Providence is about!" I could feel my nails clawing into the table.

I sprang up and put my hand on Dante's shoulder. "Dante, baby, this is hardly the place." I whispered so no one else in the shop could hear. "If we're going to have this talk, we need to have it in a place more appropriate." I turned to Aiken. "However, I do agree. We need to decide what to do with a meeting all the military and Providence members can hear. But if the Grigori are envolved, then Providence takes the matters into our own hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am

"It's a precaution, I never said we were using them. And I'd suggest keeping your temper under control, though you might be able to escape my power, some people can't." I offered, glancing at August when I said that, I think he got my point. "Arms down men" I ordered again, as they rose their weapons during his outburst.
I walked into the coffe shop and smiled wickedly. No one would know...
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am

I felt my face redden. I wrapped an arm around August's waist. "Was that a threat?"

I took Dante's hand. "Let's be friends here." I tried to sound calm, but I was despairingly frightened. Aiken had never threatened me or Dante like that. It was probably the stress.
I was about to say something to calm Dante down until I looked up and saw a familiar face. I had seen him before. My eyes narrowed as I tried to pinpoint where I had seen him before. The young man smiled wickedly at me, straight in the face. I felt the sudden horror of my revelation pale my face. Chevelle! I pointed in my terror. "Dante!"

I turned to where August pointed and saw Chevelle. "God, no..."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am

I turned and felt my eyes widen, "Thats the guy! Everyone down!" I yelled, I pulled out two magnums as people screamed, fled the shop or ducked under tables. Dante pushed August behind him as Chevelle kackled. He vomited a black sludge and the same sludge began pouring out of his eyes and bubbleing from under his skin. Large fangs grew making his mouth into a mess of knives. I began shooting as did my men, the bullets embeded uselessly into the black gunk. He- er- it began whipping its arms, ensnaring one of my men and forcing its long, barbbed tongue through his head. I screamed in anger and charged him. I was hit in the chest and hurled back, slamming through tables and chairs.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Nearly crushing her wrist, I shoved August further behind me. My arms turned to mist and I used them like whips to throw tables and chairs at Chevelle. Nothing worked! "Stay here!" I told August and then tossed myself at Chevelle. I wrapped my arms and legs around Chevelle, trying to strangle him, but I couldn't get a good grip from the sticky mess that covered his body. I soon became stuck to him. I tried to free myself, but it was nearly impossible. I heard him chuckle and then in a huge eruption, he stripped the first layer of slime from his body and I was thrown across the shop. Black sludge splattered everywhere.

I ducked and shielded myself from the spray of slime that covered the shop. I crawled through the rubble of chairs and tables and found Dante covered in slime. I tried to wipe it from his face and arms but it was nearly a useless attempt.
"Are you okay, Dante?" I asked.
"Yea, sorta." He chuckled a little.
"I'm gonna get my gun." I whispered.
"Where is it?"
"In my purse." I kissed Dante quickly and then I crawled a little further through the rubble to find my purse. I decided to get to a crouch to see if I could find my purse that way. Suddenly I stumbled on a fallen chair and quickly stood to regain my balance. Abruptly I was face-to-face with Chevelle. I stared at him in horror and yelled. "Dante!"
Quickly, Chevelle thrusted his whip-like arms toward me, but something wrapped around my ankle and tossed me to the floor just as Chevelle's arms soared over my head.
I looked behind me to see Dante's outstretched arm wrapped around my ankle. "Thanks, baby."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 pm

I stood from the mess of tables and chairs and wipped away the blood that trickled down my face. I roared in anger and ripped the wall behind me apart. The street and cars behind me swirled, the pavement hardened to metal and the newly formed steel formed together. I shaped each blob of metal precisly and formed three tanks behind me, aiming them each at Chevelle. I ripped the floor from underneath him and closed him in it, he began melting to escape and I shifted the earth to keep him contained. "I suggest you stand down NOW!!" I roared. I lifted the earth under August and moved her away, and formed a metal shield around her. I looked quickly at Dante who moved back also. I turned back as Chevelle burst out of the case and leaped out of the window. I adjusted the tanks' position and fired. The shells flew after him and exploded against the street. Smoke poured into the building and I tore apart the tanks forming them back into their original shapes.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 pm

I quickly hurried to August and wrapped her in my arms. She looked at me and licked her fingers and then tried to wipe the muck from my face. "Sweetheart," I said, "It won't come off." I chuckled. I was angry that Chevelle got away, but I was more than happy that August was still alive. "That was a close call back there."

"It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, baby." I said to make him think I was fine, but I probably was giving away the fact that I was frightened, since I was shaking so much. I kissed Dante again and then turned just to see my purse on the ground next to me. I giggled a little and bent down to retrieve it. "Damn thing. I can never find you when I need you." I pulled out my gun and took a shot at the wall. "Today was not the day to wear high heels." I said. Dante laughed and kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm

I walked to the exit and threw a table cloth over the body of Lutenant James. "I'm going after him, there's no way I'm letting him go after what he's done." I informed them. i hopped out the broken window, and snatched a motorcycle from the curb and rode off after him.
Back to top Go down
Reverend
Admin
Reverend

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm

"Hey, lets head back to Providence." I whispered to August. She nodded and we headed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks   Starbucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Starbucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Watchers :: New York City :: Time Square-
Jump to: