The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

"No Longer!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Con Man

Con Man

"No Longer!" Empty
PostSubject: "No Longer!"   "No Longer!" EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

I walked to the edge of the balcony to see thousands of troops standing in long collums. I gazed upon my followers and raised my fist to the sky. "War is power! War is power! War is power!" By the thousands they raised their fists and chanted in response, "War is power! War is power! War is power!"

I began my speech.

"Brothers! For too long have we endured the intrusion of the Calverians! Their radical beliefs have poisoned the isles and tainted these waters! They ask us for peace. Peace! Such an offer is blasphemy to our order! Their society is weak! It is as if a cockroach were to ask not to be stepped on! Their order dares to challenge MY authority over this nation! Let me ask you all something. Who brought this nation to it's peak of military power?"

Soldiers: "You, My Leader! You, My Master! You, Lord Aarron!"

"Who provided you with bread, wine, and blood?!"

"Who did not?!"

Soldiers: God Who is Lies! God Who is False! God Who is None!

"The Calverians dare to challenge my authority by bringing the peace of God onto my sands! Peace is not power!"

Soldiers: "Wars is Power! War is Power! War is Power!"

"No longer will their false God weaken our bonds! No longer will their false God strengthen their bonds! No longer will peace be offered! No longer will lives be preserved! No longer will MY order be challenged by their inferior and fearful proposals of Peace!!!

Soldiers: "No Longer!"

"No Longer!"

Soldiers: "No longer!"

"I Will Not Rest Until Every Last Calverian Tongue Confesses That I AM THEIR GOD!"

"My power will be challenged NO LONGER!!! Brothers, THIS WILL BE DONE!!!!!"

Soldiers: "WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER! WAR IS POWER!"

I raised my fist to the sky, and left from the balcony. I think everyone is at an understanding now.
Back to top Go down

"No Longer!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Watchers :: Romanica :: Palace-
Jump to: