The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Alex's Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.I.P Riley )':

R.I.P Riley )':

Location : "It's for me to know and you to: DOT. DOT. DOT" -Damon Salvator

Alex's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Apartment   Alex's Apartment EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 am

I walked in and dumped my stuff on the floor by the door. I walked into the living room, and sank into the couch, falling asleep already. . .after a few seconds, I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
R.I.P Riley )':

R.I.P Riley )':

Alex's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Apartment   Alex's Apartment EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm

I woke up and yawned. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then put on black skinny jeans, a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt, and a black hoodie. I grabbed my iPod from the nightstand and put it in my pocket. I blow-dryed my hair and brushed it. I put on black mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. Then I touched up my black nail polish. I put socks and my converse on and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
R.I.P Riley )':

R.I.P Riley )':

Alex's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Apartment   Alex's Apartment EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

I ran in, out of breath. I went to the kitchen and took a long drink of water. I put my iPod on the table and sighed. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. "Why am I so worried? I don't care. . ." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
R.I.P Riley )':

R.I.P Riley )':

Alex's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Apartment   Alex's Apartment EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmmm. . .I wonder if Kendall was ever gonna call me. I sighed and turned the TV off. I went to my room and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Apartment   Alex's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex's Apartment
Page 1 of 1