The Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grigori or Providence? Choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
READ THE STORY LINE BEFORE CREATING A CHARACTER. __________AND PROVIDENCE MEMBERS: REMEMBER TO CHECK FOR NEW AVAILABLE MISSIONS!

Knight Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yesterday Violet Knight

Yesterday Violet Knight

Location : "i don't care what we do, i gotta get out of this place, because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong; i'm reliving yesterday" [pencey prep, yesterday]

Knight Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Knight Apartment   Knight Apartment EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 am

(ooc: Yesterday "Sera" lives here with her dad)

I sigh. Dad wasn't home yet. Of course. I sit at the piano. " 'Afternoon, Florencia." I stroke the painted-black wood of the upright piano. The uneven coloring was beautiful to me. I start randomly playing, hoping no one would come and yell at me... Again.
Back to top Go down
Yesterday Violet Knight

Yesterday Violet Knight

Location : "i don't care what we do, i gotta get out of this place, because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong because it feels like yesterday. i can't be wrong; i'm reliving yesterday" [pencey prep, yesterday]

Knight Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight Apartment   Knight Apartment EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 am

I get extremely bored of piano, and have the sudden urge to go for a walk. I throw my sketchbook, some pencils, a notebook, my cell phone, iPod, camera, wallet, and a waterbottle into my purse. I zip up my jacket as I lock the apartment up and walk down to the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down

Knight Apartment
Page 1 of 1